Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spirituality is still Alive!!!!!

This weekend I went to yet another trip with few of my friends. It was supposed to be just like any other trip but eventually it turned out to be a bit different than any other conventional outing which we have had. The venue this time was some place called “Bhimashankar”. Its famous coz its one of the twelve Jyotirling of Lord Shiva and I had heard it’s situated on a hill top, had a really mesmerizing view, it rains almost all the time there in monsoon and bla bla….to summarize it was THE place to be in Monsoon. As you can easily make out…the prior thing (Lord Shiva’s temple) was of less importance to me as compared to the later stuff which I was looking forward too. But the ultimate result of the trip was totally opposite.

As and when I reached to the Temple I saw a big line of people waiting outside to get a slightest glimpse of the God. My first reaction after seeing the long queue was….Boss!!! It’s going to take a lot of time and I HATE crowd… :( :( but soon we started walking and became a part of queue. I saw people reciting various shlokas and speaking aloud “Ohm Namah Shivay, Ohm Namah Shivas” continuously …. we too joined them unknowingly and soon I started enjoying it J I eventually became part of that loud and energetic mob. I actually started feeling it from within. It was for around 1.5 hrs we were in queue; none of us was in mood of doing our usual bakar, everyone was calm and serene & was busy within himself, waiting for their turn to get a slight glimpse of the GOD.

The purity of thoughts and belief in superior power, when I was standing in the queue, made me realize that Spirituality is still Alive within us. It’s just like with the speedy pace of life we are trying to abridge and have slightly reduced giving time to God (which as a matter of fact is time given to self). But it’s there well within which can never be lost!!

I was really happy and was filled with positive vibes after the Darshan. I don’t know GOD exist or not, neither I want to prove it to anyone. What I know is I BELIEVE!! Every time I am in trouble I have one person to look forward to. HIM. And I know he will help me unconditionally.

Mood: Calm

Muzic: Ohm Namah Shivay


1 comment: